Final Horizon Clan
Feel free to check out our site and to submit an application if you wish to join.
Final Horizon Clan
Feel free to check out our site and to submit an application if you wish to join.
Final Horizon Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Horizon Black Ops Clan For Xbox 360

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hola me llamo Gabe/RiotxGabe

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Hola me llamo Gabe/RiotxGabe Empty
PostSubject: Hola me llamo Gabe/RiotxGabe   Hola me llamo Gabe/RiotxGabe EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 4:31 am

Hola Banditos,

I' m Gabe. I mostly play COD, but you'll definetly see me on Reach as well (beat that first night it came out, epic game). I am not much of a fan of camping or even sitting around for a second so you will usually see me running and gunning...or rather running and knifing half the time. I like to ninja around and take out snipers or campers like its my job. Still havent gotten a nuke, prry because I am never hiding...but hey who cares man I do my part. lol.

Other than COD I play alot of RPGs. Fallout, Fable, Oblivion etc etc. Love em to death. Not gonna lie I will occasionally play a little DnD...and make reference to rolling my saving throw all the time ha.

Let's get off video games and talk about the real person who is Gabe Cerchiori. I'm married. Got a beautiful wife, who lets me constantly play video games, if you get hitched I suggest finding one like her. Wink I am a supervisor at my work, a cleaning company. I listen to alot of music and watch a ton of movies. My brotheris also pretty good at MW2 but hardly plays anymore, I'm hoping for his triumphant return when Black Ops comes out. I'm all about fun and enjoying myself so if you wanna play hit me up peoples! Tag is RiotXGabe.

Tschuss meine freunden!
Back to top Go down
BOURNE
BOURNE

PostSubject: Re: Hola me llamo Gabe/RiotxGabe   Hola me llamo Gabe/RiotxGabe EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 11:45 am

Hey Gabe, we gotta play some Reach! I am on a lot of the time. Just hit me up GT: nick is bourne
I don't know if you already added me Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.finalhorizonclan.co.cc/forum.htm

PostSubject: Re: Hola me llamo Gabe/RiotxGabe   Hola me llamo Gabe/RiotxGabe EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 5:15 pm

Hey man! It seems like we have similar play styles Very Happy
I hope to play with you soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hola me llamo Gabe/RiotxGabe   Hola me llamo Gabe/RiotxGabe Empty

Back to top Go down

Hola me llamo Gabe/RiotxGabe
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Final Horizon Clan :: New Members Area :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: