Final Horizon Clan
Feel free to check out our site and to submit an application if you wish to join.
Final Horizon Clan
Feel free to check out our site and to submit an application if you wish to join.
Final Horizon Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Horizon Black Ops Clan For Xbox 360

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sup, My username is ColdKiller1025

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Sup, My username is ColdKiller1025 Empty
PostSubject: Sup, My username is ColdKiller1025   Sup, My username is ColdKiller1025 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 12:08 am

I am 21 years old, I live in USA. I play video games just for fun, but can get completive (my goal is to be in first or second every game). I am going to college, I live in a one bedroom apartment with my girlfriend, our dog and cat. I like to party, hang out with my friends, chill, drink beer and play video games on my free time. I only play halo-reach at this current time, because well lets face it GAMES ARN'T CHEAP! I am trying to start a ecommerce biz, and I also work.

Yep so add me as a buddy and when you see I'm on your welcome to join, and lets kick some butt (I'm not sure on the cussing rule, we can cuss on this right?)

Also if you talk to me on xbox I'm pretty chill, and don’t start conflicts.
Back to top Go down
BOURNE
BOURNE

PostSubject: Re: Sup, My username is ColdKiller1025   Sup, My username is ColdKiller1025 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 12:14 am

Hey man! make sure you make an application for the site! its the first forum Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.finalhorizonclan.co.cc/forum.htm
Googiemeister7
Commander
Commander
Googiemeister7

PostSubject: Re: Sup, My username is ColdKiller1025   Sup, My username is ColdKiller1025 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 12:17 am

Nice man!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sup, My username is ColdKiller1025   Sup, My username is ColdKiller1025 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sup, My username is ColdKiller1025
Page 1 of 1