Final Horizon Clan
Feel free to check out our site and to submit an application if you wish to join.
Final Horizon Clan
Feel free to check out our site and to submit an application if you wish to join.
Final Horizon Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Horizon Black Ops Clan For Xbox 360

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My name is Mike, and I liek to party.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

My name is Mike, and I liek to party. Empty
PostSubject: My name is Mike, and I liek to party.   My name is Mike, and I liek to party. EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 12:03 am

Gotta love the Hotrod reference in the title eh?

Well as you can see, my name is Mike. Im 16, and live in the United States. My main pros are Sniping and Rushing (With any weapon).

If you give me a game, my main goal is to master it within a time frame of 2 weeks. People have told me that my mindset was meant for gaming. Most people think running around, crouching, and laying down are what makes you impossible to hit, but no, I'd rather explode their faces before they even reach the floor.

Random facts:
I provide awesome crossfire.
In past clans, I was referred to as the clan Ninja, because I would go around running with no ammo, and turn a 1v3 situation in my favor, with just a few grenades and a knife

Well there's an easy 1 post in an area that is untouched. afro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My name is Mike, and I liek to party.   My name is Mike, and I liek to party. EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 12:06 am

Thats casue the sections new buddy, but welcome to the forums i guess Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BOURNE
BOURNE

PostSubject: Re: My name is Mike, and I liek to party.   My name is Mike, and I liek to party. EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 12:07 am

NINJA! I.LOVE.NINJAS
Back to top Go down
http://www.finalhorizonclan.co.cc/forum.htm
SeptikHeart
NINJADMIN
NINJADMIN

PostSubject: Re: My name is Mike, and I liek to party.   My name is Mike, and I liek to party. EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 3:48 pm

Surprised You like to party?

NIICE

Every saturday at midnight i like to throw chatbox parties where crazy shit goes down.

Like really crazy shit.

Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.finalhorizonclan.co.cc
BOURNE
BOURNE

PostSubject: Re: My name is Mike, and I liek to party.   My name is Mike, and I liek to party. EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 5:08 pm

Lol... midnight parties? fun fun
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My name is Mike, and I liek to party.   My name is Mike, and I liek to party. EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 3:46 pm

Just remember it's not hammer time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My name is Mike, and I liek to party.   My name is Mike, and I liek to party. EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 5:23 pm

Elekzel3222 wrote:
Thats casue the sections new buddy, but welcome to the forums i guess Very Happy
I knew that. I think. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My name is Mike, and I liek to party.   My name is Mike, and I liek to party. EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 5:24 pm

BOURNE wrote:
NINJA! I.LOVE.NINJAS
\
Personally, I think pirates are better than ninjas, but being a ninja is better than being a pirate. We need a ninja smiley faces >.>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My name is Mike, and I liek to party.   My name is Mike, and I liek to party. EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 5:44 pm

PTshooter619 wrote:
Surprised You like to party?

NIICE

Every saturday at midnight i like to throw chatbox parties where crazy shit goes down.

Like really crazy shit.

Wink

What time would that be in PST? I wouldn't mind wasting one of my epic Saturday midnights in an even more epic chatbox. WE COULD WATCH MOVIES TOGETHER! omg!
Back to top Go down
Googiemeister7
Commander
Commander
Googiemeister7

PostSubject: Re: My name is Mike, and I liek to party.   My name is Mike, and I liek to party. EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 6:02 pm

OMG BOURNE you and your ninjas! lol
Back to top Go down
BOURNE
BOURNE

PostSubject: Re: My name is Mike, and I liek to party.   My name is Mike, and I liek to party. EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 7:49 pm

Googiemeister7 wrote:
OMG BOURNE you and your ninjas! lol
muahahaa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My name is Mike, and I liek to party.   My name is Mike, and I liek to party. Empty

Back to top Go down

My name is Mike, and I liek to party.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Final Horizon Clan :: New Members Area :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: